Today I discovered Z-list. That sounds very interesting way to boost your traffic rates. With that list, you basically share blogs that you find interesting or a worth to visit. But you have to remember that it is against good manners to add your own blog address to your Z-list. You only have to hope that someone from Z-list visits your blog and sends a link back to your blog.
Here are the exact steps you need to follow in order to join the Z-list.
1. Create a new post on your blog.
2. Copy and Paste the entire list of blog links below.
3. Add any blogs that you want to include near the top of the list. (This isn’t compulsory, so you can either add as many blogs as you want or none at all.)
4. Include the blog where you first got the list from, on the list in your post.
5. Do not include your own blog links on the list in your post.
6. Make sure that all links point to each blog’s homepage.
7. Publish the Post.
Do note that you can join the Z-List even if your blog isn’t listed below. Just copy and paste any or both of the lists below, add something about everything… (my blog) and any other blogs you want to share on the list and publish it as a post in your blog.
Make Money Online with Dosh Dosh
Make Money Online Blog
How to earn money online?
Embed My Video
How to blog for money
Secrets to Making Infinite Money Online
Maximizing Revenue Tips
Extra Ordinary Things
Dosh Dosh’s Z List (site where I found z-list):
Can I Make Big Money Online
Flee the Cube
Blogging to Fame
Million Dollar Experiment heads Down Under
Make Money Online at Kumiko´s Cash Quest
Shotgun Marketing Blog
Being Peter Kim
Pow! Right Between The Eyes!
Billions With Zero Knowledge
Working at Home on the Internet
Two Hat Marketing
The Emerging Brand
The Branding Blog
Drew’s Marketing Minute
Tell Ten Friends
Flooring the Consumer
The Copywriting Maven
Scott Burkett’s Pothole on the Infobahn
Logic + Emotion
Branding & Marketing
Popcorn n Roses
On Influence & Automation
Servant of Chaos
¡Hola! Oi! Hi!
Shut Up and Drink the Kool-Aid!
Women, Art, Life: Weaving It All Together
Social Media on the fly
Any suggestions, ideas? Feel free to comment on this article!