Millions of photographs are taken each year. But finding that “perfect” one is almost impossible. This post is just to share a few of the most amazing photographs of 2015.
1. A winter fairy tale scene in Siberia.
2. Aerogel — the lightest solid material on our planet made of 99.9% air.
3. An opal which appears to contain the first rays of dawn.
4. New York looks like a circuit board at night.
5. A ’’Battleship’’ armadillo in safety mode.
6. Footprints carved into the floorboards over time by a monk who has prayed in the same spot for 20 years.
7. This is a zebroid — a mix of a zebra and a pony.
8. Velcro under a microscope.
9. The cleanest and clearest water in the world, Melissani Lake, Greece.
10. A bridge over a frozen river.